Thursday, September 07, 2006

More YouTube Stuff...

Recently, along with my change in eating habits and taking up weightlifting, I decided to also stop playing World of Warcraft. It was really starting to become a detriment to my life. Spending hours on end on a game... moments of my life wasted to pixels on a screen... Anyway, I'm done with it.

I've been spending a lot more time with my friends as a result of the extra time. Also, if I didn't quit, I doubt I'd be able to keep up with the eating and workout schedule I'm on.

With all the extra time I have now, I've been browsing a lot of stuff online. YouTube has indeed become a huge time sink... Here are some good ones I've found over the last week...


The Good Word - Barats and Bereta


Hey Ya - Obadiah Parker


You've Got Mail REDUX - An up-to-date version of a scene.


The 'Bu (Episode 1) - The Lonely Island (More episodes of The 'Bu on their YouTube profile)


Penalty Kick



more to come.

0 reactions. Post a Comment: