Friday, September 29, 2006

Coincidences are weird.

Okay, I just posted about abortion and the principle of the Prime Duties.

One of the featured videos currently on YouTube.com is an animated video on the Male Restroom Etiquette. It's pretty funny, but what's really odd is that it mentions Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. The top tier of Hierarchy is Self-Actualization which is the basis for the principle of the Prime Duties. It's funny because I've never even heard of this concept and in one night I learn what it is and see it mentioned in a video.

The second coincidence is that on TV, the South Park episode at 11:30, which I watched a little bit of, was about Cartman trying to get stem cell research approved to help Kenny fight off a degenerative muscle disease. In one scene he is in front of an abortion clinic getting women to donate their aborted fetuses to stem cell research.

Weird.

2 reactions. Post a Comment:

Tom said...

wow, talk about serendipity. You know the reason why this is all happening, right Cy? It's because the CIA tracks all that happens to you and runs the world according to how you act. Crazy, huh?

Anonymous said...

Maslow, huh? Yeah, I learned something about him in small group discussion, and his hierarchy of needs, but I kind of didn't care. It is weird to see that in your blog though. Anyways, your blog is cool, I think I might start one soon too. Keep posting, and I'll keep reading. Thanks Cy,
-Austin Adams