Monday, October 02, 2006

Who will save your soul?

I'll post a complete entry tomorrow. I swear/promise (whichever is least offensive).

In the meantime...

On the 14 freeway the other day, as I was driving home from 'Down Below' (anything South of the Antelope Valley), I saw three vehicles pulled over on the shoulder of the road. Two huge trucks, the ones with the gigantic wheels that you need a ladder to climb into the cab (not really, but almost), and an old Volkswagon van.

When I first spotted the scene, I saw two men. Typical description of who you would guess drives those kinds of trucks: Bulky, shaved heads, backwards black baseball cap, black sunglasses, goatee, wearing Skin Industries apparel. That wasn't surprising.

What was surprising, was as I neared the three vehicles and passed the two trucks, I saw who occupied the van; A gaggle of nuns. Suffice to say, I was quite shocked as the drive around the trucks revealed many women in long black outfits with a sash of white draped around their heads.

It was an odd sight to see. I guess the beefy dudes were helping the nuns with car troubles?

Oh well, I suppose it was nun of my business. :)

Cy

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...i literally just laughed out loud picturing that. Anywho, hope you're doing well friend. Let me know if you're ever "down below" here in town.

Beckybelle