Thursday, October 12, 2006

"No chance in Hale"

[9:26p]

Thursday night is Philosophy night, but I'm going to keep it brief and lighthearted. I just haven't felt the blogging bug this week. Haven't found all too much to write about... or I'm just lazy. You be the judge.

Tonight, Dr. Hale gave us our Midterm assignment. It was to write a paper on euthanasia, or mercy-killing. What was great about it was that on his requirements, he stressed that we do not use a plastic cover nor do we use paper clips, but rather that our paper is stapled in the top left hand corner. We literally talked about this one point for ten minutes. No joke.

He went over different scenarios of what could happen if we turn in a paper with a plastic cover or a paper clip...

Dr. Hale: "If I'm walking out to the parking lot and your plastic cover falls off and your paper is blown away by the wind, you have to ask yourself one question. Do I look like the kind of person that will chase your paper across the parking lot?"

Class (unison): "No..." *giggles and chuckles*

Dr. Hale: "Exactly. There's no chance in Hale!"

Class (unison): *laughter*


Oh man... Dr. Hale is seriously so cool. If you go to AVC, I recommend you take a class with him. PHIL 105 is an awesome class that really makes you think.

Anyway, that's all I really wanted to say. Fun times.


ooh yeah! I'm super psyched because tomorrow I'm heading down with one of my best friends Justin to Hollywood to hang out with his girlfriend Heather and her sister Chelsea. We're going to probably watch a movie at Arclight, have dinner at Bubba Gump's at Universal Citywalk, then go to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights event at 7pm. It'll be a fun filled day for sure.


woot!

[9:33p]

3 reactions. Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Cy!Yay for Cy!Yay for Cy!Yay for Cy!Yay for Cy!Yay for Cy!Yay for Cy!Yay for Cy!Yay for Cy!

Cy said...

So wait... yay for me?

Tom said...

I think that person is ex-cy-ted for you...eh heh.