Sunday, October 08, 2006

i still suck at poker.

[9:38p]

It's true. I've started playing poker again the last couple weeks. It's been more than a year since I've played poker seriously and I'm having a difficult time getting back into the swing of things.

Justin and I had planned a tourney for tonight at 6p. 10 people showed up. The buy-in was $20. Kinda pricy. Winner gets $120, 2nd gets $60, 3rd gets $20.

With ten people we split it up into two tables; one with 4 people and another with 6. I sat at the smaller table and was the first to get knocked out at 7:45p. By this time, two people had already gotten knocked out at the larger table.

I'm not going to go into much more detail about the tourney because you'll probably hear different perspectives of the event from both George (who is going heads up (1v1) against another player as I write this) and Justin (who is quite upset about tonight) on their own blogs.

Right now I have two Biology tests I need to study for. I had a fairly eventful weekend, but I'll talk more about it tomorrow.

Peace.

[9:42p]

0 reactions. Post a Comment: