Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hiatus.

So I just got back from a great weekend in Palm Springs. We had a college ministry two-day retreat at the Ranchos Las Palmas in Rancho Mirage. I really learned a lot, came home with some deeper convictions as well. Something I definitely needed.

So to help me keep a little more spiritually focused and get things back on track, I'm going to be fasting (or taking a break) for 2 weeks. Normally one would fast with food, but for two weeks... that'd be really hard to do. I've decided to fast from using the internet. It's something I spend WAY too much time on and honestly, it's been pulling me farther and farther away from God. So I need to give it a rest for a while to re-evaluate my life, spend time in prayer, and give my best and fullest to God.

Alrighty... so obviously, that means... no more blogging, myspace, facebook or emails for the next two weeks. If you need to get a hold of me, do what everyone else did before those things became popular. Call me.

See you in dos semanas!
Cy

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Justin Gott said...

It's been over two weeks. . .

Let's see a new blog!

(Hey, someone needs to blog - the four of us are doing a real poor job of keeping up with the Joneses, whoever that is!)

We must be busy college students or something. . .