Friday, September 22, 2006

Parents will kill each other...

..over the new TMX (Tickle Me Elmo 10 or Tickle Me Xtreme).

It's hard to believe that it's already been ten years since the first Tickle Me Elmo hit store shelves.

The toy is frighteningly cute. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Elmo. :)








The TMX has some amazing capabilities. Check out this YouTube clip of the TMX in action. I have to admit, I was laughing so hard when I first watched this!



This is what makes me wonder... Who gets paid to voice all of this histeria? I can imagine some guy in the recording studio for hours trying to perfect the pee-your-pants kind of laugh that Elmo does.

Come Christmas shopping time, parents are going to be all over this toy like white on rice. I hope it doesn't turn into some kind of massacre...



Be safe out there when purchasing your Tickle Me Elmo Xtreme.

0 reactions. Post a Comment: