Tuesday, August 30, 2005

This Girl Sucks...

...her name is Katrina.

As the death toll reaches the hundreds, you have to wonder about life. Who knows what these people were doing when they died, but it couldn't be all that much different from whatever their routine was.

Here's the deal... make the most of life, whatever you do. Our time could come at any moment.

Back to Katrina, please pray for the survivors and their families. A lot of people have been devastated by this hurricane.

In other news, work was good today. Thursday I start at Red Lobster. I'd talk more about my day, but Katrina has filled the majority of my thoughts.

Oh, all that I know,
There's nothing here to run from,
'Cause everybody here's got somebody to lean on.


Peace,
Cy

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Justin Gott said...

I think you're using Katrina as an excuse to not blog a lot. That's what I think - You're lazy! Ha ha take that!

Your bloggin buddy (in a straight way. of course)