Friday, August 12, 2005

Whoops...

Yeah, so if you've been keeping up with this blog (I don't know if anyone has), you will have noticed that I did not post a blog last night. This is because yesterday was a freakin busy day. Some of my relatives flew in from NY and we went to Universal Studios right after. After that we came home and had dinner.

At 9:50 or so, my friend Justin sends me an instant message over AIM and tells me that some of my old friends from junior high were in town. So we go to In N Out and shoot the crap til 1AM... then we move the party over to Denny's where we stay until 3AM... so good times. I'll write more about that later today, because right now I'm leaving for Hollywood. Again. Doing some shopping today, I guess.

So, double the blogs today. Yay.

It's a celebration.

Enjoy yourselves,
Cy


Tonight: Universal Studios Recap, Mini JR High Reunion Recap, Hollywood Recap, Random Thoughts.

0 reactions. Post a Comment: