Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Baby, I'm Back.

Yeah, so I'm back from Vegas. It was pretty fun. Got to meet with one of my friends from HOBY who lives in Vegas, so that was cool. Anyway, I don't really have time to write a complete blog right now. I didn't get a chance to write one last night because I didn't have access to the internet.

Tonight, I will fill yall in on what happened yesterday and today. I'm about to eat some brunch, then head off to Disneyland.

Oh about the "Baby, I'm Back"... I don't know if you've seen that new commercial for Target, but it's basically a parody off of "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-a-Lot... The chorus of "Baby Got Back" is replaced by "Baby, I'm Back", referring to going back to school. Oddly enough, the parody actually sounds like Sir Mix-a-Lot himself.

This means two things:
1.) Major props go to whoever did it if it wasn't the actual Sir Mix-a-Lot
2.) If it was actually Sir Mix-a-Lot, then what the heck were you thinking? Way to mess up a classic song.

Alrighty, I gotta eat now, so peace out. There will be an update tonight, plus some pics from both Vegas and Disneyland.

Baby Got Back...Packs... at Target
We like backpacks and we cannot lie
with a cell phone pocket on the side
those old backpacks were a fashion risk
but can a cool backpack exist?
Check this
tricked out with the flyest look
and I'm holding way more than books

Baby I'm Back

I'm back at school and its been a little while
I learn, but I learn in style
look at these T-shirts and denim too
but please dont step on the shoes
Do you like jeans? yeah!
jeans? yeah!
in school you gotta be seen? oh yeah!
I'm trying to come back with the hottest look
without tappin mom's pocket book
Baby I'm Back


lol. You can watch the video for yourself here.


Holding way more than books,
Cy


Tonight: Vegas Day 2, Disneyland, Pictures.

Categories:

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha never did I think such a sex driven song would turn into an add for school supplies. Welcome to America.

It was great seeing you yesterday. I hope we can meet up on Thursday, and this time I will bring my camera, instead of forgetting it :)

Love,
Mal