Monday, August 22, 2005

"The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot"

...another song by Brand New

Yeah, so today was emotional.

I have issues that I need to work through...

Sometimes people disappoint you... or sometimes you'll disappoint people.

I had a looonnngg talk with someone close to me. I yelled, cried, and thought.

I might be wrong here.

This person hurt me, but it was in the past. Why do I keep bringing it up?

I need to be forgiving, but it's hard.

We've talked about it before, and I always say I'm over it.

but I'm not.

I know what I need to do...

Am I ready? Am I mature enough?

I don't know.

I hope things don't become too awkward... (sigh)

We'll see what happens tomorrow...


I'm glad that you can forgive,
I'm only hoping as time goes,
You can forget


Cy

PS: I found this funny. It's like a guide on how to forgive and forget... "Forgive and Forget"


Tomorrow: Back to the norm. lol... sorry for the depressing entry.

Categories:

0 reactions. Post a Comment: