Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A New Day. A New Blog.

Eh, yeah so today was alright, I guess. Got a lot of work done in the house. Doing the chores and whatnot. Right now as I'm writing this blog, I'm talking to some of my friends from HOBY which is always great.

So the burning question everyone wants to find the answer to is this:

"Why do birds suddenly appear everytime you are near?"


I can tell you the answer.

It's because... just like me, they long to be... close to you. Haha, just kidding. Have you guys seen that commercial for Sony Ericsson in the movies? It's always on and it's kinda funny, but more annoying than anything. It's those three scientists working on a phone or something and they sing the song and they all have different accents. I dunno.

What's up with commercials before movies now? I just want to go, sit down in the theater, chomp down on some popcorn, relax, and watch a movie and not have 4-6 advertisements pounded into my brain. I don't get it. Oh and the commercial I HATE the most is the one for Fanta. "Wanna Fanta? Doncha Wanta Fanta Fanta?"... Not really. And definitely not after hearing that stupid song over and over. It's like the music that would be playing in your head when you're nauseous and on the verge of vomiting.

Yeah so commercials before movies are annoying. But back to the the topic of love. Love is an interesting emotion. It can be confusing too. You can find love in a a lot of different places in many forms. Love is great. I love to love. Yeah, so give a little bit. Give a little bit of your love to me. haha.

Anyway, I'm mad tired. I have to wake up early tomorrow to pick my uncle, aunt, and cousins from the airport. Then we're off to Universal Studios Hollywood. Should be fun times. Yeah, so peace out folks. Give me some feedback or something. lol.

Love y'all.
Cy


Tomorrow: Trip report from Universal Studios, maybe some pictures. And I rant about bad drivers.

0 reactions. Post a Comment: