Monday, August 08, 2005

"Mondays, I hate Mondays!"

...Not really, its a little ditty that my friend Justin made up or something while we were still in school.

So here it is, the Monday report. I know all you two people who read my blog have been waiting for it! haha...

Ok first things first, a big shout out to my buddy Jason Franciosa all the way over in Massachusetts. He made my night tonight. You crazy kid.

Alrighty, what happened today...

Not much.

Cleaned up my room a little...

Coughed up a storm...

Had band rehearsal...

Watched Miss Teen USA...

Talked with some HOBY peeps...


Eh, pretty uneventful. But about Miss Teen USA. I talked to one of my friends in Ohio, Cory Dippold and he told me that the girl who won, Allie Laforce from Ohio, went through HOBY this past year at the Ohio West seminar. Pretty cool news I say. So, Congrats Allie. All the best of luck to ya. Hopefully she can come to WLC next year to talk on a panel or something.

Anyway, I said I was going to talk about the metro systems of Los Angeles and Washington, D.C. There are huge differences... I need a little bit more time to pull some stuff together, so maybe I'll write on it tomorrow...

So college is coming up pretty soon for me. And aside from going to the Philippines, which is extremely exciting, I'm excited to be going to Azusa Pacific University when I get back. I like the idea of living away from home. Free from the rule of parents. lol. I love my parents, don't get me wrong, I'm just ready for a change in scenery. I think that college will be a good time of growth for me. I'm ready to meet new people, learn different things, ya know... just kinda grow as a person. I'll be majoring in both Business and Music so I'm looking forward to learning more in those areas seeing what I'll be doing with my life later on. But yeah, college is exciting. I'm glad I'm done with high school, cause waking up at 6am and doing 7 classes in a row wasn't working for me. haha. Well yeah, that's what I think about college.

One thing I'm worried about though... is having some self control while I'm gone. It's no secret that college kids are known for partying, sexing (lol, i like that word), drinking, etc... Now, I'm not experienced in those things at all, which I'm grateful for that I got through High School without having to worry bout all that, but college might be tough. APU is a Christian college, but still, if you're lookin for it, you'll find it. At least that's what I'm told. So we'll see what happens. The thing I'm most worried about is partying and drinking... that's what's most enticing to me.

Eh, I'm just talking off the top of my head now, and I'm tired so we'll leave it at that. Hope both of you enjoyed reading this. lol.

Peace Out,
Cy


Tomorrow: Truth, Lies, and Pizza Crust.

0 reactions. Post a Comment: