Monday, August 29, 2005

Haha... YES!

I don't know what's up with the exciting title...

actually... I DO!

1. I started my job at Anchor Blue today as a sales associate.
2. I start my job at Red Lobster tomorrow as a host.
3. I got a pretty huge phone call yesterday from someone from HOBY... I can't share what about... just yet.

So yeah... everything is pretty cool right now. My first job(s)... It's been fun.

Right now I'm watching Stella staring, written, and produced by Michael Ian Black, Michael Showalter, and David Wain. It's so random, it's great.

Well that's it. Not much new.

At the edge of the rest of your life
At the end of a one way road
I was losing everything
And tonight may never shine
If you never open your eyes
I keep this heart right next to mine


YEEAH!
Cy


Tomorrow: Fun Stuff.

Categories: ,

0 reactions. Post a Comment: