Saturday, November 26, 2005

My Voice Hurts.

Man... Videoke last night was crazy. It's funny. Because it's so popular here, they actually have Videoke bars... a lot of em actually. Last night, we went to this really upscale Videoke place. It has a main room/bar and several private rooms that each have Videoke units in it.

When I first walked in the door, I instantly thought of Rush Hour 2. You know, when Chris Tucker is singing Michael Jackson at that kareoke place. It was great.

So yeah... man I sung my heart out last night. My voice is sore right now. I think I actually sang too hard that I wore myself out too much... I slept through my alarm this morning and missed church. That bad. heh.

Also... it seems Kaloi and Lea (the campus ministry leaders) are intent on setting me up with this one girl Aby. She's actually pretty cool... so I guess we have a double date this Saturday... oh boy.

So there's not too much going on. I don't have school tomorrow because it's some Catholic holiday. If you didn't know, the major religion in the Philippines is Roman Catholicism.

Alrighty, that's all for now.
Cy

3 reactions. Post a Comment:

Justin Gott said...

Double date, eh? I just got back from one. Me and Heather went out with Chary and Nate Dogg - No joke! We saw RENT (awful awful terrible horrible - but I laughed cuz I thought of Team America: "Everyone has AIDS!") and then had fajitas made my by the feminitas and watched RUNAWAY BRIDE. It was ok - felt weird though. Have fun - -

J-Go

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're getting over your culture shock. I'll be praying for you. Gahhh! My arm is twitching and won't stop! I'm serious, man this is sooo annoying. I miss you, my friend. Many people are impressed with your myspace skills.

Abe Serrano said...

So it begins . . .