Saturday, November 12, 2005

Feeling better.

That's a good thing.

So the school week is over. It started out pretty rough, but looks like it's on the up and up. I've met some pretty cool classmates who seem like they're going to look out for me. That's a good thing.

I pretty much like all of my professors except for one. They all seem pretty chill and accommodating. That's also a good thing.

I finally got my uniform today for school. No longer will I have to be the odd one out (visually) at school. That's a good thing.

My cousin Maryann is taking me out tonight. That should be a good thing. If you read my blog maybe a year ago, this is the same cousin that took me clubbin' two years ago. Anyway... I'm going out on faith on this one.

I'm talking to friends online. That's a good thing.

I talked to mom on the phone this morning. That was a good thing. She's coming in January for my birthday. An even better thing.

DSL should be coming to the house this week. Also a good thing.


Things are good
Cy

2 reactions. Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

I was confident it's going to get better as time goes on. Hope you had agreat time w/ Ate Maryanne last night. Glad to know you are on your way to recovery. Luv you.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are good.