Thursday, November 03, 2005

Last night was pretty eh.

Yeah so last night kinda sucked. We took a taxi to Chico's where my dad was playing and in the taxi, I left my cell phone. HUGE DOWNER.

So now, I'm cell phone-less. Don't try calling or texting me. It won't be in service. Some guy (another passenger) picked it up. We tried calling the phone continuously and he answered twice, but wouldn't say ANYTHING. So... I'm lookin on the market for a new phone. I guess the one I had was worth 10,000 pesos. Which makes it valuable. Bummer.

Then after that fiasco... I went home at about 2am and turns out... the gates were locked and no one had a key. Which left us outside for another good 30 minutes. No one had any "load" in their cell phone, and I didn't have mine (which i just loaded with 500 pesos THAT DAY)... so we were stuck. I had to send my younger cousin to go buy 20 P worth of load at 2:20am. It was a major dangit. We finally did get in though after we had to call the house and wake my Lola (grandma) up... I felt bad about that. The dogs were barking so you know the whole neighborhood was upset.

Gah.

Today, I'll be going to the malls looking for a new phone :)

Monday I start classes :)

Maybe some new friends :)

I found a church here. Trying it out on Sunday :)

Peace Out!
Cy

0 reactions. Post a Comment: