Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm itchy

heh... it's true.

Here comes another report comin at you straight from "Counterstrike Internet Cafe"...

Some updates for you:

-I have over 10 mosquito bites. Legs, arms, neck. It's great. They itch like mad.
-I'm talking to some friends over Ventrilo. It's a voice communication system. It's main usage is for gaming, but right now I'm using it to talk to people back home. It's nice.
-I've finished the entire first season of LOST. Not knowing what's going on right now in the second season kinda sucks.

It's officially been a week. I got a call from one of my HOBY buddies Cory Dippold. Coolest guy in Ohio. It was nice to talk to someone from home. It's funny that I feel that the entire U.S. is home to me right now.

I've been feeling really homesick, but I'm sure that it'll just be this first week or so. Cory gave me advice not to sulk around, but to enjoy the experience to the fullest, which is what I plan on doing.

Tomorrow, I will be choosing my classes for college and will also be going to the phone company to get the whole DSL process going. Hopefully I'll have it next week.

Hey, so things are going well. I really really want to show you guys the pictures I've been taking. They're great.

Oh yeah... I bowled a 176 on Saturday. Was pretty freakin happy about that.

All for now.
Cy

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Abe Serrano said...

Hang in there and force yourself out of your comfort zone. Skype is a good way to talk over the internet and its free from skype to skype. You can also call real numbers at a cheap rate. Check it out at http://www.skype.com/. My screen name is " onarres7 "