Friday, November 25, 2005

Is Dat Fish?

haha. This is one of the lamest jokes I've ever heard in my life, but for some reason it makes me laugh every time...

In my history class I have a friend named Rey. This guy is hillarious. He likes to jokingly brag about his super good looks. At an assembly we went to, he told me that he doesn't like going to big functions like that because he has to hide his head. Otherwise, too many girls will see him, try to get closer to him, and thus crowd around him. He said it's just too annoying. haha.

So anyway, he comes up with this stupid joke. He's telling me something interesting about the school and I respond with "Is that right?". You know... one of those acknowledgement blurts. He catches this and quickly responds with "Is that fish?".

In Tagalog, "isdat" literally means "fish". Because of the accent, saying "is that" really sounds like "isdat" or "fish". So it's pretty funny, but lame funny.

--

School is starting to get a little difficult. I now have projects to complete, quizzes to study for, and ammounts of homework to do. It's actually starting to feel like school.

--

I've been getting headaches the last couple days. I don't know why.

--

Oh. My Myspace is totally pimp now. I love it.

--


On Asian HBO the other day, I watched the most ridiculous movie ever. First of all, the star of the movie was Chuck Norris, star of Walker, Texas Ranger. For those of you who know who I'm talking about, you already know this is a bad movie. The name of the movie was Missing in Action, an action movie made in 1984. It was pretty bad. And the ending is terrible. This is an awesome movie to watch with friends when it's late at night and you're feeling really cynical.

--

Tonight, the campus ministry is going out to have some fun. Meaning... VIDEOKE.

--

Take care,
Cy

2 reactions. Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

SON, YOU NEED SOME SLEEP...REST!!! and eat right. Lots of water be good too. You probably still have some remnants of that cold you had. Plus dust must bug the heck out of your respiratory system. You take care. Luv You.

Justin Gott said...

Somehow I figure that we're gonna end up renting MISSING IN ACTION when you get back. . It must be that cynical comment you made :D Sing loud bro - Take care

JUSTIN