Monday, November 07, 2005

5 Readers!

Wow, last night I got 5 whole comments! That's a record or something!

Right now... it's 12:20pm on Tuesday... I'm at Netopia which is "the largest internet cafe chain in the country". I think they're actually afiliated with the Ateneo University system.

I'm in between classes and didn't feel like eating alone today, so I opted to browse online. My next class is at 1pm.

I'm listening to my iPod Nano right now too... if I didn't tell you guys, some people from church pitched some money together and got me it as a going away present. A couple blogs ago, I said how much I wanted one. Now I have one... and that's pretty cool. :)

Still no opportunity for me to upload pictures yet. I have to wait until we get internet at the house... which *hopefully* should be tomorrow!

I might go grab a quick snack right now, because I am pretty hungry... hmm...

So anyway, I just got out of my algebra class... which is being offered this semester for people from the first semester who failed. I talked to the teacher afterwards and told her how I'm from the States and that I can't speak/understand Tagalog very well, so she said she would remember to speak in English. Pretty much the majority of the class was her explaining to her students to be committed to coming to class every time it meets. While I was talking to her, she apologized in advance because the class is going to be going at a slower pace. Should be fine for me... passing my AP Calculus exam with a 4 my senior year... (which funny enough... doesn't get me out of college algebra at Azusa Pacific University. But it does get me out of calculus. Weird.)

I've still been watching Lost on DVD... I've already finished the season and the special features... now I'm watching the episodes that have commentaries on them. And Man. They are HILLARIOUS. It's really neat listening to the behind the scenes stuff and the inside jokes. It's cool like that. Very awesome DVD. There's also easter eggs on the discs! ('easter eggs' are hidden special features)...

Well... I better get outta here... do the email and myspace thing... then grab some quick grub.

Peace out yall.
Cy

4 reactions. Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey whats up. Miss you a lot. HOBY is planning a hoby Alumni WLC which i think wont be very cool cause it is in LA. Ive been there. And you wont be there. Whenever your on myspace drop a line on mine with a phone #. I see your class look fun. You should take a Human Sexuality class. I got that from Katie cause Russ is taking a class and he spills his knowlage with her. Its funny. Its still not cold. Im still wearing the shorts and t-shirt. Well i gtg to sleep i have high school tomorrow... lol what a joke... Love ya have fun be safe. Later KEPP IN TOUCH.


JT IRVINE

Justin Gott said...

So the way I see things is that ALL your readers post a comment. . . Is your algebra gonna be hard? My "college algebra" is essentially TRIG all over again. Hope your doing iite - miss ya bud.

JUSTIN

Justin Gott said...

Hey bud - I know this is my second comment, and that we just chatted, but I forgot to tell you that our Spring Break is the week of April 10. . . it may not work huh? We'll just have to see. . .

JUSTIN

Abe Serrano said...

I forgot that everybody speaks english over there . . . so it's not that hard to survive. Has your family been trying to marry you off? I know every time I go to Mexico they try to set me up with every girl they know that is close to my age. If they are - stand strong - don't fall into "family pressure". No means no ha ha.