Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Soy Un Perdedor...

I'm a loser, baby. So why don't you kill me?

...from the poet Beck.


So, this week is so odd for me. I barely have any work. I workeed Sunday for 6 hours, Monday for 6 hours and I work SATURDAY for 8 hours. Meaning... I have absolutely nothing to do between now and then.

It's actually not very fun. If you've been keeping up with the posts that I have been making, you would know that I like my job very much... and not doing it consistently is weird for me.

Eh.

So tonight, I got second place in a little poker game with some of my buds. $5 buy in. I won it back. :|

Also, I woke up today at 1:30. that was awesome.

A new show that I like is Drew Carey's Green Screen show. It's mad funny. I was cracking up.

Also tonight, I watched My Name is Earl and The Office. Both are quality.

There are officially 25 days left before I leave for the Philippines. :)

Yay!

Justin left his World Poker Tour cards at my house. Eh.

I got the munchies earlier, so I cooked up these microwavable Baked Potatoes. They're pretty 'meh' by themselves, but you add some butter, cheese, salt and pepper and it's just fine. ;)

Though, I'll probably never buy them again.

I haven't had any really intensely deep thoughts as of recent, so nothing to share there. I probably have though and just can't remember.

Most of my thoughts come from the shower... (hmmm... maybe I should start a BLOG just about thoughts I have while in the shower) :)

Well, i'm tired. and it's late/early. so goodnight/morning and have a great day/night!

Lateraide,
Cy

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Justin Gott said...

You know why you're a loser now, huh? It's cuz you don't blog anymore!!! Cmon, I know your life is boring and all (ha ha) but you're the one who got me into this! I gotta have a counterpart. Am I the only cool kid doin this anymore?