Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day - Yay!

Sorta. I worked today and yesterday... both days from 12pm to 7pm. It's been fun. I still enjoy my job so it's not like it totally sucks.

Today at Anchor Blue I worked in Zone #3 right by the fitting rooms. That was cool I guess. Helped people out, made sure people weren't shoplifting in the rooms. ya know. So there was this lady today who was like, "Excuse me, can you help me?" I said "sure"... so she goes on explaining to me how like three people asked her if she was finding everything and she said no, but the employees kept walking... lol. So I appologized for that and proceeded to look in stock for a shirt she was looking for. I didn't find it.

Other than that, I did pretty much nothing this labor day weekend. Video Games, Sleeping, Food, Work. That's it.

Tomorrow I work from 5pm-10pm... so come and see me or something.

Peace out til later.
Cy

Categories:

0 reactions. Post a Comment: