Monday, September 19, 2005

I Can't Believe She Just Said That...

That was what was running through my head when my boss talked to me today.

Today at Anchor Blue I worked from 9:30am to 2:35pm. I was in the back doing stock for most of the day. It took a while because I had eleven boxes to get through.

When I was all done, I went to the sales floor and organized the "rack of randomness" (that's what I call it). It has Candy, Gag Gifts, Bouncy things, all kinds of stuff...

After that, I went back to the stock area and my boss Maria told me...

"Cy, I'm SO glad you work here."

I was stunned. Well maybe not stunned, but taken aback.

I felt special and didn't really know what to say...

so I chuckled and said...

"Uh, thanks!"

ha. that was the highlight of my day.

It's hard to think that I have to put in my two-weeks notice in two and a half weeks. :(

I get paid this Friday!


W0ot!
Cy

0 reactions. Post a Comment: