Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ding!

...that's for my buddies who play WoW with me. People say "ding" when they level up. It originates from Everquest, one of the first Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games (MMORGP) ever created. The sound was a chime or a "ding" when a player gained a new level.

So yeah, my two characters that i've been focusing on (Baurius and Khorg) have leveled significantly since the last time I mentioned them. Baurius, my Night Elf Priest, is now at level 48 and Khorg, my Orc Rogue, is now at level 19. It's been tons of fun.

So that's all I really did today since I had no work... video games. That's it.

Tomorrow I have work at 9:30am. So I'm gonna head off to bed now. Sorry for the lack of updates, but not much has been going on.

Oh yeah tomorrow, The Exorcism of Emily Rose comes out in theaters. It looks freaky as ever. Now, I'm one who believes in demons and angels, so the reality of this movie should be what scares me most. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it. Here's the trailer:




Looks insane. Anyway, I'm off to bed. For real this time. Good night.

you and me and all of the people
with nothing to do
nothing to prove


Peace,
Cy

Categories: ,

0 reactions. Post a Comment: