Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Eat Great, Even Late!

No... I haven't gone to Wendy's lately...

It's 4:27am...

I'm about to eat a PB&J sandwich.

The reason I am up so late is that I don't have work tomorrow... thus, I can sleep in.

Also, I've decided that all my mp3s need some re-organization, so I have been doing that the last two days. Organizing thousands of files isn't an easy task, but with the help of myiTunes, this process is made a slightly easier.

I've also been ripping my CDs to my computer.

All this is really in preparation for the iPod nano that I'm hoping to get before I leave for the Philippines.

So far in my iTunes library I have 1204 Songs/3.2 Days/5.48 GB of music. And that's only maybe 20% of my mp3 files and only maybe 30% of my CDs! So, I should be done with this process by Thursday or Friday if I keep at this pace. heh.

So as the days go by, my life becomes increasingly less interesting. But I guess that's a matter of opinion/perspective.

Today at work, a guy and his friend (who is a girl) came in and decided that they were going to look at EVERY SINGLE screen tee that we sell so that they could have a good laugh. This started at maybe 8:15. The mall closes at 9pm...

They basically destroyed the entire screen tee wall, which meant that recovery at the end of the night was going to take loooonnnnggg... But, I am the ultimate screen tee folding master and I got it done in no time. We locked up at 9:47pm. Score.

So... a new patch came out for World of Warcraft. It has a lot of changes and additions to it, which means that I will be playing a lot of it this week/weekend.

Yeah.

Someone falls to pieces
Sleeping all alone
Someone kills the pain
Spinning in the silence
She finally drifts away
Someone gets excited
In a chapel yard
And catches a bouquet
Another lays a dozen
White roses on a grave

Someone finds salvation in everyone
Another only pain
Someone tries to hide himself
Down inside himself he prays
Someone swears his true love
Until the end of time
Another runs away
Separate or united
Healthy or insane

Even when you've paid enough
Been put upon or been held up
Every single memory of the good or bad
Faces of Love
Don't lose any sleep tonight
I'm sure everything will end up alright
You may win or lose

And to be yourself is all that you can do
To be yourself is all that you can do.



Well that's it for now. Take care of yourself. And each other.
Cy

Categories: , ,

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Justin Gott said...

hey - no leaving jerry springer quotes - that's my job :)

go to bed earlier, that's all i have to say

justin