Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's Been One Week...

...since you looked at me
Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
Five days since you laughed at me saying
"Get that together come back and see me"
Three days since the living room
I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
Yesterday you'd forgiven me
but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry



Heh, yeah it's been a FULL week since I've last posted. Mainly it's because only Justin reads this, and I got tired of trying to update it every night, searching myself for something remotely interesting to post.

Well, the countdown to the Philippines is at 17 Days. Yeah, that's pretty insane. I'm excited, reserved, nervous, anxious, scared, and fired-up all at the same time. It's quite an odd mix of feelings.

Tomorrow, I have to put in my two weeks notice to Anchor Blue. This was the first job I've ever had, needless to say, I've been attached to it. I've become acustomed to my managers, Maria, Rita, Ani, and Santiago; My co-workers, Jordan, Brian, Amanda, Danielle, Bianca, Veronica, and the ROPs. It's been tons of fun though and a great first time experience for me. I'm hoping when I get back from the Philippines in March that I'll get rehired. From the comments I've gotten from my managers, it seems like I've done an awesome job working there...

No updates on HOBY news yet... but more on that as I stay in contact with Lisa...

Yesterday, I signed up for a CapitalOne Student Platinum Credit Card. Got approved, waiting for it in the mail. Yay for starting up good credit!

My bank account is growing, that's nice. Tomorrow I get paid! Yesss....

Last Sunday, I actually tithed with a CHECK. I felt so... old.

Next Thursday, I plan on going to Knott's Berry Farm's Halloween Haunt with my really close friends Justin, Heather, Justin, and Emily... It should be fun.

I'm hungry, so this is it for today, expect more updates soon :)

Cy

2 reactions. Post a Comment:

Abe Serrano said...

I read your blog too. Its funny - people are starting to asking me for details on your job expereince and your trip to the Philippines. When I can't anwser their questions they reply - "well don't you live with him still?" Ya I think we created a monster when told people that we were related. I bet you 10 years from now people will still think that we are brothers by blood. lol

Anonymous said...

I readit sometimes too, and I really wish I could hang out with you, but I have no car, and you are leaving...