Thursday, July 22, 2004

Yet Another Post, Topic: My Hair!

Yeah, it's me again. There's nothing going on today, so I'm making another post. This isn't news to some people, but it is to most... I cut my hair! Yep, I sold out and fell victim to the man. (My Mom). She hates long hair. I had to appease her. I got it cut real short, and put some highlights in. Anyway, here is what my hair looked like, and what it looks like now.

Before
After

Nice eh? And because I'm even more conceited, here are more views of my hair:

Front View
Side View
Top View

There... if you didn't have enought pictures of my hair, there it was. Man, I'm really bored... 8:00 couldn't come any slower.

Peace,
Cy

2 reactions. Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! How strange - I cut my hair also. I went from having long hair 3-4 inches long to a buzz cut. I just got sick of long hair so I just cut it off one day. Check out my blog for pics.

- Abe

Cy said...

When did you cut your hair?