Thursday, July 22, 2004

New CD: Chronic Future!

Yo! Wassup? Well, went to Best Buy today and my mom bought me a CD! She's the coolest! I'm just kidding. But seriously, she is. Anyway, I bought --well, my mom bought Chronic Future's new EP out called "Lines In My Face". And it rocks! It's different and it's really good stuff.

You can click on the picture below to launch the band's player. There you can watch their new music video for "Time and Time Again" and listen to some other songs on their CD. I like it a lot.


Chronic Future's Official Site


Check it out, you'll see their style is totally different, which is pretty awesome. Chronic Future - Lines In My Face... good listens...

Still enjoying my summer. There's a worship team meeting tonight at 8:00... that's all I'm doing tonight. I might have a movie night afterwards for anyone who wants to come. Hey, you're invited too!

"there's some utterly damaged particles to deal with
and if I stutter I'm sorry but it's hard to feel swift
when stuck in my stomach is a cannon ball anchor to lift
I've been pushing it down pretending it doesn't exist
well this is what happens when you're pissed about being pissed
you dig yourself so deep you resist just to resist
and there's no way to get back experiences you missed
so start right now today and risk furiousness for bliss.

time and time again we fall into the depths of who we are
but you can't keep running away from what your trying to find."


Cy

0 reactions. Post a Comment: