Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Trading Spaces

Hey, I'm making a lot of posts to make up for how long I've been gone. Well, I'm addicted to these shows... I know, I know, I'm a nerd. But I really like watching them change people's rooms into either a disaster or something pretty cool. A lot of them really turn out bad, though... here's an example:



Oh Dangit! It's all white!... I didn't see this episode, so I don't know if they liked it, but that thing is hideous! Anyway, just wanted to share that with you guys... I'm off to youth group...

L8r!
Cy

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be ashamed of watching trading spaces. I watch “Switched” all the time. I need to lay off the TV though - it is starting to get addicting. I never thought I would be addicted to TV but I can feel it starting to happen.

- Abe