Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Ocean's 12!

I just wanted to share that I'm really excited about this movie coming out. I loved the first one, so I'm looking forward to this one too. December 10! Wooo!

Actually, I'm just testing out this new picture posting site that I joined so that I could post photos to my blog from my mac. I guess it works, don't know if I like it that much though.
Take care of yourself.
Cy


2 reactions. Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

You own a mac?!!! Alright. Now I know you are my brother. I am a proud owner of a Power G5. Yeah Baby. Oceans 12? Not as catchy as Oceans 11. I never really saw the first one completely - just little bits here and there. I guess I would have to watch the first one to appreciate the second one.

Cy said...

Yeah... It's a Mac Powerbook G5 17'' widescreen, oh yeah... i like it a lot... It's actually my dad's, but I think that I'm going to get the same one when I go to college.