Monday, May 15, 2006

Justin is my Muse?

Normally I associate the word 'muse' with the image of a beautiful woman with an aura of radiating grace... Justin is neither of those things. But we were talking earlier and he suggested I use this as my title. So, I have.

Anyway, this past week has been reaaalllyy eventful. The first thing that comes to my mind is that one of my managers had to fill out an accident report about me. I had dropped a bottle of cologne on my foot while I was wearing flip flops. It busted up my big toe and left it bruised and bleeding. Pretty cool stuff. My manager said (jokingly I hope) "Well at least the bottle didn't break"... Haha. Good lookin out.

This past week has been pretty crazy/hectic. Between a bunch of work, mother's day, and feeling sick; life has been crazy.

One of the things I've been trying to do lately is to have a really positive outlook on life. Just being more optimistic. I'm content with where I am in life and I think that makes me happy.

So... I don't have much to say right now, mostly because I've forgotten what's happen in the last month.

I'm trying to cram as many blogs in as I can because I'm supposed to talk about it at my local HOBY seminar in Thousand Oaks this friday.

This week is even crazier with work. I work over 30 hours. Today I worked from 6am to 2p. We're doing visual changes, price corrections, and inventory this week. Not fun.

Anyway, drop me a holler when you can.
Cy

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Justin Gott said...

I would like to think of myself as your muse. I definitely think that's a possibility. . .

Hope to hang out soon - - but not in a muse-writer way. I mean as friends. And nothing more. .

Ha

Later bud,

Your Muse