Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The End of the World. Seriously.

It's funny that my last post mentioned the end of the world... Cause 30 minutes ago, the end of the world started in Lancaster, California. It was a nice, hot day... now suddenly, we have a huge thunderstorm rolling into town. It's raining and the thunder's loud and the lightning's scary.

Looking out my window, I can view flashes of light strike down from the sky; coursing through the clouds... Even now as I type this, the rain is picking up. Oooh. I just remembered I left the windows open in my car. Be right back.

Wow. It's raining really really hard. Normally storms don't scare me, but just a few moments ago... my room flashed brightly and seconds later, a deep rumble and pop ran through our streets. Soon after, my power went off and car alarms on my street were sounding.

This is really weird.

0 reactions. Post a Comment: