Tuesday, May 16, 2006

So today was a day just like any other.

Actually, no it wasn't. That was just a lyric from a song by Jack's Mannequin that was in my head.

Today was pretty neat. I got to sleep in til 11am because I had no work. That was cool. Hopped online and jumped on AOL Instant Messenger. Justin and I had talked the previous night about going to get lunch and hanging out before he had to go work. We start conversing on AIM about random things like we always do.

I was pretty hungry so we decided to head to Del Taco for lunch. Before that, I had to hop in the shower. Actually, Justin and I decided that hopping in the shower would be a little dangerous, so I just stepped in the shower instead. I got ready and left for Of the Taco.

Let me tell you guys, even though Del Taco is nothing remotely close to true authentic mexican food, it's darn good and it's darn cheap. Right now Chicken Soft Tacos are going for 79 cents apiece. How do you top that?!? I ordered 5 of em and also an order of chili cheese fries. (aside: if you know me, chili cheese fries is one of my most favorite things in the world) Justin, always having to 'one-up' me, ordered 6 chicken soft tacos.

We headed back to my house to enjoy the delicious snacks. Upon placing the bags of food on the table, I looked in the bag to find, much to my dismay, only FOUR tacos in the bag. Needless to say, I was pretty frazzled. But it was alright. I had my delightful fries to make up for it.

We downed our meals fairly quickly and sat on the couch to watch some good ol' television. One of my favorite shows to watch is "My Super Sweet Sixteen" on MTV. Not because I think that what they're getting is cool and I'm so jealous, but rather because it keeps me humble knowing that there are people out there that are so incredibly spoiled. "BUT DAD, I WANT THAT BMW!!! IT'S SO JUICY!"... wow. just wow.

After that, we headed up to my room to hop on the computer and make some changes to the color scheme of his blog. Check it out. It's neato looking. We also watched some funny videos on YouTube.com. One of which was a hillarious Alex Rodriguez clip...


Wow.

Justin had to leave for work soon after, leaving me to play some World of Warcraft. I haven't played as much of it lately, but I do still play regularly.

Tomorrow I'm due to come into work at 8am. Supposedly our District and Regional Managers are coming in to do some kind of inspection/check-up. So my boss wanted to bring the expert (me) in a little early to clean up some of the dirty work. Haha just kidding. I'm not that great. (But really... I am.)

So that's the blog for the day. I'm still trying to cram in Blogs because I have to speak about it this Friday at a seminar, so I don't want the kids to go home, look up my blog and see absolutely no entries since like April. Not impressive.

Okay, that's it for now. More to come tomorrow (later today).
Cy

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Justin Gott said...

Good times. I had fun. I have missed hanging out. We oughta do more of it :D

And thanks for the help on the blog - I like it too!

See you tomorrow bud - - -

Justin