Friday, April 28, 2006

Man, so I'm lazy.

okay, I really love this blog. I love doing it. I enjoy it. Lately though, I've just been un-motivated (is that a word?) to post new entries. Maybe it's because my life is a boring chain of events...?

Haha. Not really. Okay. An update.

1. I'm working on getting promoted at Anchor Blue to Assistant Manager.
2. That hasn't been going too well because I've been late on many occasions.
3. We'll see what happens.

1. I've been asked to speak at my local State HOBY's Seminar in May.
2. The topic is "How Youth Are Portrayed in Media" and I'm going to be talking about this here blog.
3. Better start updating!

1. I moved my room around a bit.
2. It's more spacious.
3. Change is good.

1. I really like Wetzel's Pretzels.
2. My pockets are being emptied.
3. Mmmm... Cheese Dogs.


Gah, I really want to take more pictures. I need to. /sigh

The sky has been really beautiful the last couple days. If you've seen my pictures, most of them are of things that are up. Trees, skylines, the sky, ceilings, etc. I dunno. I have a fascination with what's above us.

Okay, short update for now.

Will add more, laterz.

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Justin Gott said...

Yeah you're lazy.

So am I.

O well - -

Talk to you soon - I only have one more day of school!

Later,

Husteen