Sunday, March 05, 2006

More thoughts for later...

...I have more to put up, but I was lazy. For now, here are some pictures on the day at the airport!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 reactions. Post a Comment:

Justin Gott said...

Nice pick-chos bud - -

I especially like the "47" one. I don't know if I could get on that plane. It's kinda like Flight 180. . .

Take it easy buddy - Hope to see you tonight!

Justin

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the "47" picture Cy.... I KNOW you were thinking about me and Emily when you took that... don't lie now!
Not to mention that your entire post was made at 9:47... not that that means anything... or does it???

~Mallory~