Thursday, March 16, 2006

Time flies when you're having fun.

...well it sure seemed that way tonight.

Also, it seems that recently my blog entries have been written past midnight... my sleep schedule's jacked.

Ok, so tonight after church, I dropped by the house to grab some quick eats. I then headed out to Palmdale to my friend Justin's house to play poker with him, his girlfriend Emily, and the other Justin.

To make a long story short, Justin Lebens got knocked out first, then Emily, then I did. I lost on a big hand, leaving Justin Gott with $15 more than when he started... except sorta not, because I didn't have any money on me. So, once again I am in debt to one of my friends. This happens often. My return rate is something up to 3-4 months or so. =D

After that game ended like around 11pm or so, we got to talkin and shootin' the breeze. Everything from High School Memories to drunkeness to lesbians to film noir. We talked about a lot of stuff. We were having a good time though, and didn't realize the time until Emily said she had to go. It was about 2:30am by then. Pretty late.

All in all, it was a good night. A good time of catching up and enjoying each other's company. Thumbs up.

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

:-( I so wish I could be there with you guys! I miss you, Cyril!

~Mal~