Tuesday, February 13, 2007

[good news]

I realize that I've been very depressing lately, but with good reason.

However, you always have to stop in the madness of sadness (like that one, huh?), and smell the roses for just a second.

Monday was a great day for that. I got my Winter Intercession grades:

SOC101 - Introduction to Sociology, an online class with Professor William Lund - A
MUS102 - History of Jazz, a swinging fun class with Professor Gary Gregg - A

Those two A's mean that (you're going to hate me) I continue to maintain a 4.0 GPA in college. This will be the transcript I'm sending into USC for Fall 2007 admission and I'm very proud of it. According to the dean of the business department, I'm a shoe-in, but we can only wait and see.

Hey, what do you know! There is happiness in life!

Cy

postscript: That last line was a joke. Of course I believe there's happiness in life. It just seems that in the whole myriad of sadness that this week has been, I haven't made a point of sharing the things that have been bringing me happiness. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going around sobbing all over the place.

0 reactions. Post a Comment: