Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm lazy.

Tis true.

Hmm... so January 29th was my birthday. I am now 19 years old. Goodness gracious.
The friday before that, my mom and Mike, one of my really great friends flew in to Davao... they will be here til the 19th of this month. Great times.

Today I was in Kaloi's wedding. He and Lea are now married. that's awesome. They asked me to play something for their wedding on the saxophone. I did. It was alright. I'm always embarassed to play my instruments in front of people. Honest reason is because I'm out of practice. That's embarassaing.

Eh... yeah the blog thing... I'm not so great at it right now. lol. laziness.

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Justin Gott said...

Couldn't have said it better myself :D

But the thing is, people wanna know how goes the Philippines. You're freakin' across the world! I, for one, would like more updates and such. But that's just from another great friend (I hope ha!).

Hope you're doing well. Say hey to your mom and Mike for me. Wish that could have been me. .

JUSTIN