Sunday, May 30, 2004

Cy-onara North America: Helllooo Mexico!

So... we're screwed. It's official. The Ice caps are going to melt and we're all going to die. Or get evacuated down south. I just watched "The Day After Tomorrow" the day after yesterday (or today). Justin Lebens is crackin up right now. Askin me "What else I got?" and tellin me to "Get my face out." It's the new thing: "Get your face out." Use it in place of "Shut up" or "I don't believe you."

Anyway, I liked the movie. Nobody else did except for Angela. She found it both cute and funny and cool. I told her that she needs to learn more adjectives other than "cute". There's a part where all of New York is frozen and Angela exclaimed "Oh that's so cute!"... No, not cute.

So, we're all hanging out at my house right now. Justin G. wants me to type something about him. So there it was. Kevin is special. Not special ed, not special gay, but special awesome.

Hey, you guys are in for a treat! I'm going to make two entries tonight. I have to go pick up three larges for six bucks each right now from Little Ceaser's! That's so great!

Bye for now... until we meet again. (in an hour or so)...

Cy

"If yesterday was today, it would be tomorrow." - Justin Wayne Lebens

0 reactions. Post a Comment: