Monday, May 24, 2004

An apple, two hands, and a ferret: A Rebirth

Hey gang,

Here I am. This is me... well, it's a portion of me... on the web. That's kinda weird. I'm communicating my thoughts through my hands to a keyboard to the computer to the world wide web for your eyes to read. Strange. Anyway, this is my second blog. I was having problems with the first one, so this is a good change. You all know what blogs are for, so there's no purpose in explaining that I'm using this to share my thoughts and experiences; pretty much, just to journal my weekly doings.

So yeah, this is the first post. Right now, I'm at home... sick. And uh... catching up on homework. I can't spend much time on this right now. Hey check out "Anotation" by Ostinato... it just came on the iTunes radio, and it sounds kinda cool. See... that was all in real time right there. I got cut off in my train of thought to tell you to check out a song. Hmmm...

0 reactions. Post a Comment: