Tuesday, May 25, 2004

The Cy-Files: Not just for yo mama!

Welcome to episode two of a new exciting series called... The Cy-Files!

Well, today was Tuesday. Yep. What happened today? Woke up this morning. Took my Futurama Season 1 back to blockbuster. Went to Jack-In-The-Box to get some breakfast, then went to school...

Wow I was hyper today! I was just really peppy, loud, and obnoxious! Anyway... Yeah it was fun being excited for a change.

I went to get some warm, juicy, delicious, savory, sumptuous nuggets... (with Ketchup) with Kevin and Justin at Wendy's. Good stuff. 99 cents? That's a steal!

Rehearsed a song with the band that we're doing this Friday for chapel called "History Maker"... It sounds pretty good!

Then tonight, there was the academic awards ceremony for the school... What is this for anyway? Is it just for recognition? That's cool. I guess.

Anyway, I'm not going to do this everyday... Just had nothing profound or interesting to say... well except this: Mr. Cronk and I formulated this profoundering quote this morning. It goes something like this:

"The greatest treasures in life are often hidden underneath a pile of poo - it's true."
- Cy and Cronk

Well, that's all for now! Stay tuned for more eppies! Peace out and word up to your g-ma! Yay-ah!

0 reactions. Post a Comment: