Wednesday, May 26, 2004

American Cy-dol: The Search for the Next Superstar?

Hey again. What did you come here for? Is it just to read what's going on to make me happy? Or do you really have an interest in what's going on in my life? If it's the first one, stop being a people pleaser. If it's the second one, stop being a freak, you stalker.

Just kidding... keep reading....

So, I'm watching American Idol right now and I've decided. The winner is probably going to be either Fantasia or Diana. Just a guess though. They're all gonna get recording contracts anyway. They say that you get braggin rights though... Come on... "Hey I'm the AMERICAN IDOL!" And?...

Anyway, Ryan "Mr. Vain" Seacrest is reading the comments to them. There's 10 minutes left in the show and we're about to find out who wins... The tension is building. I will reveal the winner in this blog. So don't read somewhere down there if you don't want to know.

American Idol? Well, I don't think idolatry is good, so I think I'm going to call it... OH MY GOSH FANTASIA WON!!!!!....THAT'S AWESOME!!! WOOO!!! Diana's really good though too... Ok. Where was I? Oh yeah I'm going to call it "American Cool Person". That's a good title.

Ok. I do have a life. I gotta be at the Junior High campus tomorrow to do worship. It's gonna be a lot of fun. 6:30AM... early mornin for me. Yeah, so being a senior next year has got me worried. Well, worried, hopeful, excited, etc... A whole bunch of feelings and what not. Whoa, Fantasia is totally killing it right now with this song (in the good way)... That is an awesome first single!

So yeah, I'm just worried about the leadership next year. I know God's been calling me to lead. I'm just hoping he's been calling some others too... specifically more guys... I dunno. Anyway, I gotta go do some homework. See yall tomorrow. Whoa... Fantasia! Yayah!

"You only fall when you take your eyes off the goal."

0 reactions. Post a Comment: