Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm Back!... I think?

So I mean, I really want to Blog. I feel guilty everytime I open up my browser because my home page is set to http://insidecy.blogspot.com... so every time I open my browser, I feel like a complete loser for not maintaining this thing. So here I go again, trying to keep up with it.

There's a lot to catch up on, so I'll fill yall in slowly as the days go by.


Here Am I Send Me Conference

This conference at the beginning of July was amazing. It was held at UCLA for four awe-inspiring days of classes and fellowship focused on building the Kingdom of God through our campus and teen ministries. There was an incredible concert on Friday night featuring a great singer/songwriter by the name of John Augustine. On Sunday we had the entire Los Angeles Church congregational service at the Shrine Auditorium. You can find out more about the conference at HereAmISendMe.net. Here are some pictures...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More to come...

0 reactions. Post a Comment: