Monday, June 12, 2006

Transition!

So this will be news to most of you... I got a new job! I no longer work at Anchor Blue. I am no longer the customer servicing beast you once knew. Nope.

I am now a file clerk for United Medical Endoscopy Center! Heh. It's where my mom is currently an administrator and the Director of Nursing. She hooked it up! I only work from 9-5. Not having evening shifts anymore is going to be great. Social life, here I come! It pays more and I get steady hours. It rocks.

I start tomorrow, so I'm gonna get a head start on sleep to make a good impression on my first day.

Peace yall.

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Justin Gott said...

Just know, my friend, that Tom and I are the original file clerks, and that also makes us the best!

I'm home in just another week. Hang with ya soon!

J