Sunday, December 11, 2005

Relax, It's Gonna Be Okay.

...seriously folks. This is the conclusion I have come to. No matter what happens, hey, it's gonna be fine. Life happens, you know? How can we have a say or choice in the things that happen externally? We can't. But what we can do, is learn to cope and adapt to those things.

Yep, so I've got joy again. I'm hopeful again. That's all I have to say. God is good. I'm affirmed of that everyday now.

It's so funny how he uses some pretty awkward or terrible (seeming) situations to really teach us and mold us for what's better. It's neat.

"If God will bring you to it, He'll bring you through it" - Thanks Sarah Grover for that one.

More on this later. I have exams to study for this week... then CHRISTMAS BREAK! WO0T!

Cy

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Most excellent to hear, my friend. I will be praying for you, please pray that I can spend time alone with God every day.