Monday, December 05, 2005

ARRGGHH

Why the heck am I like this? Why do I do the things I don't want to do?? I know I'm a sinful being. I know it's our nature to act like this, but why the heck cant i change!? Am I doomed to a life full of the same sickening routine? Up mountains, down in the pits and back up again?? I hate myself. I hate the person that I am. I hate how I can't simply say no. Why I'm not strong enough to stand firm. Why I can't just be a good Christian!!

My life feels like its crashing. People close to me are turning into betrayers and people I can't trust. I have no love in my heart. I have no sense of self-worth in my being.

Yeah I know, you might be thinking "Wow, this is not like Cy... or man, what's going on here."

Let me tell you guys something. I've got secrets. I've got some pretty sickening darkness within myself. Yeah, I've told people... yeah my desire is to change, but what the heck! I keep screwing it up. I screw up relationships. I'm screwing up my life! It's in times like this that I need God the most, but I am way too prideful to admit to that right away.

Guys, this is a really dark period in my life right now... It's not like it's been this way since I've been in the Philippines, but a recent confrontation has brought out the demons within me again. I need to rely on God's strength to get out of this. To ask for forgiveness, bask in his grace, and move on with being a loving disciple.

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH CONFLICT IN LIFE?? WHY DO WE HURT SO MUCH? WHY IS THERE SO MUCH PAIN! WHY DO THE PEOPLE WE TRUST DISAPPOINT US IN THE HARDEST WAYS!

It's because it helps us to see God more, right? That's the stock Christian answer. But dang. It's a lot easier said than done when you're in the heat of the battle. Have I given up? Definitely not. I haven't even begun to fight.

Sorry everyone for the unique tone of this post. It's what I'm feeling in my heart right now that NEEDS to be let out.

Last night, I cried in my room for 30 freakin minutes. Ashamed of myself. Ashamed of someone close to me. Ashamed of my situation. Ashamed of my weakness and my stupidity.

I need to make my body my slave. I need to get this thing under control. For God. For myself. For my family. For my friends. I'm hurting people I love and that is not my intention.

Thoughts are just coming off the top of my head right now. I'm anticipating in the near future some bad things. Bad things are happening, but I don't know if they'll turn out for the best or not. Things I'm used to. The life i knew is about to be turned upside down. It's going to be entirely different. And because of that, I am scared to death

I guess I have to trust in God. Have faith in him. But wow, it's hard. It is so hard.

I need to change. I need to repent... I want to. I have to. It's the right thing to do. How can I continue living in a life of lies and unhappiness? I can't. Not anymore. NOT ANYMORE! Something must be done.

The battle has begun.

Pray for me.
Cy

by the way. I'm a fake.

5 reactions. Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a fake.

Love you Cy.

We should talk.


~Abbie

Justin Gott said...

Sounds like we're going through the same thing only about 8 million miles apart. Trust me, my friend, that I am a far inferior being to you. Your secrets don't even hold a candle to mine and for that, I look up to you. Hang in there - at least you're looking to God for the answers. I am always trying to do things myself. Maybe that's why I fail. . . You're on my thoughts bud -

JUSTIN

Anonymous said...

Cy, I know exactly how you feel. Exactly. I wiil definately be praying for you. The fact that you actually realize it meaans that there is hope. No matter what happens, even if you cannot see it at all, nor even imagine it...there is hope. You're friends are here no matter what. I will never give up on you Cy, Nor will God. I've found that out. I love ya, my friend.

Abe Serrano said...

It's something about the years between 18 and 21 that help you learn who you really are. Some of it is reassuring and some of it is down right ugly. I won't lie to you and say that it will get easier, but if you continue to find yourself in Christ you will become stronger and rise above it all. Hang in there little bro!

Anonymous said...

It's something about the years between 18 and 21 that help you learn who you really are. Some of it is reassuring and some of it is down right ugly. I won't lie to you and say that it will get easier, but if you continue to find yourself in Christ you will become stronger and rise above it all. Hang in there little bro!

The Brother