Thursday, June 10, 2004

It is Finished!: School's Out!

Well, it's actually been out for three days now, I'm just kinda behind. So anyway, yeah! No more school! Well, at least for a couple months. But it's long overdue.

I'm kinda bummed out, because I didn't do that well this past semester. I'm hoping it wont bring my cumulative avg. down... I just really need to do well on my SAT now to save myself.

So anyway, this past weekend has been awesome! I went back to Cal Lutheran for the 2004 HOBY (Hugh O'Brian Youth) Leadership Seminar as a Junior Staffer. It was incredible! I think I had more fun than I did last year as an 'ambassador', as they're called. So it's fun to be involved and volunteer. Yeah!

Tonight's kinda sad, because I'm going to my friends' graduation. I have a lot of senior friends this year who are leaving the beautiful Antelope Valley, so I'm sad. But it's cool, cause we'll still see each other.

Well, I know I haven't updated this in a long time... but I can't stay long, gotta go to the mall to get some clothes. I'm going to the east coast with my Senior (cause i'm out of school) Class... It's gonna be a blast!

Hey, I'm out! Take it easy!

1 reactions. Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Watch out East Coast. The Serrano's are coming back to town! Ha ha - glad school is out Cy. I have one more week and I don't know if I can make it, but I always have in the past. I just want it over with. It's time for a break. Have Fun Class of 2005. - Big Bro Serrano